Biblical Greek I & II
Welcome to the course navigation menu for the Greek To Me Biblical Greek I & II course. Biblical Greek I & II is the core course in the Greek To Me program. It is the starting point for your learning journey. Once you are confident with the content covered in Biblical Greek I & II you can begin the advanced course, Biblical Greek III, which teaches the skill of exegesis using the entire book of I John.
Below you will see the 24 different lessons which correspond to the chapters found in the Greek To Me textbook.
Here are some general instructions to help you navigate during your study:
- Click on a lesson to view the video teaching topics for that lesson
- Once all topics are marked complete the lesson quizzes will unlock
- Each lesson must be completed in full before the following lesson is unlocked
- Go to “My Profile” at any time to print out a copy of your course progress transcript
- Check out our blog post which has advice from previous course graduates. Learning Biblical Greek – Tips & Advice
Overall Course Progress
Course Status: Not Started
- You can not access course as your account is not active.